UNPARALLELED MUSICAL EXPRESSION
The A-S3200 pays homage to Yamaha’s unparalleled musical history while embodying the latest in hi-fi innovation.
An expressive, dynamic, instrument that effortlessly delivers music with all its emotion.
Music spawns from something emotional. A unique, personal story an artist wishes to share. Understanding how music is created, and indeed helping artists to create, embeds in Yamaha’s DNA a fundamental understanding of music, particularly the emotion upon which music creation is inspired. In the development of each of our extensive range of Hi-Fi products, conveying this emotion to the listener is one of the most important considerations.
Authentic, pure Hi-Fi is less about listening to brilliant sounding equipment and more about that equipment disappearing and the artist performing live in the room. The openness of the music, that feeling of being within reach of the artist, brings the music to the fore, and makes listening to music an active rather than passive experience.
Feeling the music.
Not just feeling like you are there, but feeling the story in the music. Feeling the rhythm, the groove of the music. Moving with the music.
Only a true representation of the music can deliver this.
|Mechanical Ground Concept|
|Rigid Streamlined Construction||-||-|
|Welded Bolt for Feet|
|Feet||Brass, spike with a guard base||Brass||Iron|
|Low Impedance Concept|
|Internal Speaker Wires||PC-Triple C (Φ2.7mm)||PC-Triple C (Φ2.7mm)||Super Thick Copper (Φ2.0mm)|
|Brass Screw and Gilding OFC Terminal||-||-|
|PP Film Capacitor for Audio|
|High-quality PPS Film Capacitor for Audio||-||-|
In the unyielding pursuit of innovation and musicality, Yamaha is proud to present its flagship integrated amplifier – the A-S3200. Meticulously designed from the ground up, the A-S3200 realizes the ambitions of the artist and establishes a new benchmark in high-fidelity audio.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
- 2+3 Extended 5 year warranty via product registration
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.