ZG02 Game Streaming Audio Mixer New
Teamwork makes the dream work
Introducing the ZG02, the latest addition to Yamaha’s ZG series of game streaming audio mixers, optimized for multiplayer live gameplay and equipped with flexible new features to accommodate a more diverse range of gaming styles.
Like its predecessor the ZG01, the new model delivers a uniquely immersive streaming experience with the same intuitive design and convenient control of Yamaha’s unique voice processing and audio technologies—yet in a more compact and affordable package. Where the ZG02 really shines though, is during multiplayer gameplay via new functions that prioritize live communication and overall team cohesion with your squad.
The release of the ZG02 will also be accompanied by an updated version of the ZG Controller dedicated software, unlocking even more versatility with additional functions, smoother real-time volume adjustment, and compatibility with Elgato’s STREAM DECK devices. With such a diverse range of features and fast, intuitive management of audio streams, the ZG02 will help to take you, your friends, and your audience deep into a strikingly realistic and personalized game environment.
Optimized features for team communication
Designed specifically with multiplayer gameplay in mind, the ZG02 makes communicating with your team a dream. Users can easily and precisely control the sounds they want to hear, the sound of their own voice, and the sound they want to deliver to their audience via the simple, tactile controls of the ZG02.
3 knobs for intuitive player and game audio control
The ZG02 is equipped with three knobs for the three audio sources that influence your multiplayer gaming the most; your own voice, your team member’s voices, and all combined game audio. You can mix and control the levels of the voices you hear, and the voices your teammates and audience hear in real time, ensuring an optimal balance of volume that will have a dramatic effect on all aspects of your shared gaming experience.
One-touch access to sound FX
Three conveniently placed one-touch preset buttons near the center of the console give you instant access to three types of effects processing; for your own voice, for game audio, and for sound FX that will liven up gameplay considerably. So not only can you adjust individual voice output levels, you can also assign and adjust effects to add more realistic depth and dimension. Our advanced signal processing technologies can also give you an added advantage in game performance, for example, by adding effects to emphasize the sound of enemy footsteps.
Connect your favorite microphone or headset
The ZG02 supports microphone connections from a variety of terminals based on the current preferences popular with gamers and streamers such as headsets and condenser mics. We’ve also set three optimal microphone gain levels based on these preferences to make getting the perfect volume adjustments as fast and easy as possible. You can even switch to a speaker connection with a single touch of a button if you get tired of wearing headphones for extended periods of time.
A compact and affordable game streaming audio mixer
Gamers and streamers desktops can get pretty cluttered with computers, game consoles, keyboards, controllers, and any other equipment they feel is necessary for a comfortable, modern gaming lifestyle. With its attractive yet diminutive design, the ZG02 is smaller than a typical mixing interface and can even add to your gaming or work space’s aesthetic rather than overpower it. Integrating the superior sound quality and performance features of the ZG02 into your gaming or streaming ecosystem couldn’t be easier; simply connect to your gaming console and a power source via USB type-C, or if you’re a PC gamer just a single connection to your computer will power the unit. And with its more affordable price tag the ZG02 makes an ideal choice for both gamers and aspiring streamers alike.
Updated “ZG Controller” app adds power and flexibility
Just as the previous version of the ZG Controller app allowed more detailed adjustments of volume and various effect settings, the new version of the app will allow users to get the most out of their ZG02’s functionality. The update enables more precise parameter control and features a new “link” function that lets users adjust volume levels in real time during streaming using the ZG02’s physical knobs instead of the ZG Controller’s virtual controls for a more convenient and tactile experience.
ZG SURROUND: Experience virtual surround sound for stunning authenticity
Yamaha's new proprietary "ViReal™ technologies for headphones" has been further optimized for gaming to maximize your stereo headphones' 3D sound quality. Enjoy powerful game sound with unprecedented realism.
FOCUS MODE/EQ: Hone your game audio to enhance immersion
FOCUS MODE/EQ can suppress the sound of your own character's voice or emphasizes environmental sounds of the game audio. The settings can be configured to suit a variety of game titles, scenes, and playing styles. For example, you can focus on the sound of your opponent's footsteps for a more authentic experience.
3D CHAT SPACE: Clearly distinguish between game and chat audio
With 3D CHAT SPACE you will feel as if you were playing a game in the same room with your friends. By placing the other party's voice in a virtual 3D-space, it avoids overlap with game audio and voice chat, letting you hear all your audio signals clearly and comfortably.
Share your surround sound experience with your audience
Your multi-channel game audio is converted and processed by the ZG to reproduce a surround sound experience that you can stream to your listeners.
Even if they are not ZG users, as long as they listen with stereo headphones, you can deliver the same immersive authenticity to your audience.
Input to PC:
- Streaming: This channel is for sending the game and voice chat audio input from the ZG02 to your computer. Assign this channel to the audio input of the streaming application on your computer.
- Voice: This channel is for sending your voice input from your mic or headset to your computer. Assign this channel to the audio input of the voice chat application running on your computer.
Output from PC:
- Speakers: This channel is for sending audio from your computer to the ZG. If you are playing PC games, assign this channel as the audio output. The game knob on the ZG02 can be used as a game volume controller.
- Voice: This is the channel for voice chat. If you are using a voice chat application running on your computer, assign this channel to the audio output of it. The voice chat knob on the ZG02 can be used as a voice chat volume controller.
ZG02 Game Streaming Audio Mixer New
Compact audio mixer for live game streaming that integrates superior sound and immersive features for ultimate multiplayer gaming
- Optimized features for PC gamers and streamer
- Sound with Yamaha's unique sound processing technology for a more immersive gaming experience
- A wide variety of microphone effects provide high-quality voice communication to squad members
- ZG Sound Processing (ZG SURROUND, FOCUS MODE/EQ, 3D CHAT SPACE, Voice changer, Transceiver/Radio voice effect... and more)
- Effect button x 3 (2 for voice chat effects, 1 for game sound effects)
- Instantly mute unwanted sounds with the microphone mute button
- "Link" function to control volume and balance for listeners during streaming
- Compatibility with Elgato Stream Deck™
- Supports headset (front input) and condenser microphone (rear input) connections
- MIC input for condenser mics with +48 phantom power
- Switchable microphone gain control according to the type of microphone connected
- Smooth switching between headset and monitor speakers for sound output
- USB Type-C for simple connection to PCs (Windows / Mac) or consoles (Sony PlayStation™ 4 /Sony PlayStation™ 5 / Nintendo Switch™ / Elgato Stream Deck™)
- USB power supply simplifies connection to PCs (separate power supply is required for connection to consoles)
- USB-C Power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.