With a clear focus on excellent audio and video quality, this AVENTAGE 7.2-channel base model of the Network AV Receiver series has Anti Resonance Technology Wedge design and multi-zone flexibility. Also offers MHL support, AV Controller App support and YPAO R.S.C.
- AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
- Aluminium Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality
- 7-channel powerful surround sound and full discrete amp configuration
- 150W per Channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven [European Model])
- 90W per Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09 % THD, 2 ch driven
- 150W per Channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1 ch driven, JEITA)
- MHL supports full HD video and audio from mobile phones and portable devices
- Network functions such as AirPlay, Napster®* music streaming service and AV Controller app
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- High quality video processing with precise deinterlacing
- YPAO Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup
- HDMI (6 in [1 on front]/1 out) with 4K upscaling, 3D and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI input and USB terminal on front panel
- FLAC or WAV 192kHz/24-bit audio playback
- Advanced multi-language GUI on-screen display with (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 on/off and control on front panel
- Detachable AC power cord for easier installtion
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.