MONTAGE Firmware V1.6 Features
- Spiralizer Effect Types: The Spiralizer effect creates the auditory illusion of a tone continually rising or falling in pitch without getting higher or lower.
- Eight New Performances: MONTAGE OS v1.6 adds eight new Performances featuring the Spiralizer effects. These unique Performances take full advantage of AWM2, FM-X and Motion Control.
- Super Knob Shortcuts: MONTAGE OS v1.6 makes it easier to edit Super Knob settings from the main Performance (Home) screen.
- Super Knob Display Filter: You can now access the Super Knob Display Filter from Edit screens:
MONTAGE Firmware V1.5 Features
- New Rotary Speaker effect adds warmth and fullness to drawbar organ Performances
- New organ Performances feature optimized virtual drawbars and new Rotary Speaker effect
- New dynamic effects cater to the modern producer with mastering-class compression effects
- Over 50 new Performances highlighting OS v1.5 features
- New linkage options allow Super Knob control of all or some assignable knobs
- New MIDI Scene control allows external MIDI devices, DAWs and iOS to change Scenes
- Improved Auto Beat Sync listens and syncs to live beat source with high accuracy
- New "Favorites" feature helps organize, store and recall your top Performances
- New Performance View provides quick "at a glance" Performance information and editing
- Dedicated USB monitor volume adjusts connected iOS device or DAW level
- Enhanced backup file creation allows single file save and load, perfect for backline companies
- Easier Part navigation improves editing efficiency