Yamaha Music Education System
The Yamaha Music Education system consists of a 10 year structured curriculum aimed at pre-school and school aged children. The music education system focuses on children expressing their creativity through performance and composition.
Pre-school age children undergo a period of rapid development in acquiring their aural skills. They can easily memorize whatever sounds and words they hear for the first time. Therefore, if they are exposed to a variety of music by listening, singing and playing at this critical point in their lives, they will acquire a fundamental sense of music that is both solid and balanced.
The curriculum of the Yamaha Music Education System is based on a holistic musical training approach with the special focus to emphasize the creativity of each child through performance and composition.
Please find detailed information at the following pages:
- Red Apple Course (from 2 years up to 3 years)
- Music Wonderland (from 3 years up to 4 years)
- Junior Music Course (from 4 years up to 6 years)
- Junior Extension Course (from 6 years up to 8 years)
- Junior Step Fundamental Course (from 6 years up to 8 years)
- Junior Step Course (from 7 years up to 9 years)
- Junior Ensemble Course (from 8 years up to 10 years)
- Junior Advanced Course (from 8 years up to 10 years)