Instrumental and Vocal Courses
These courses provide a "hands on" practical approach rather than lots of musical theory. There is a comprehensive curriculum which covers all technical and musical aspects of learning to play specific instruments.
Yamaha offers a variety of other instrumental courses, for children, teenagers and adults, to enable them to enjoy the instrument of their choice. Instrumental tuition is carried out in small groups and skills include learning to read notation, making music together (in ensemble), improvisation, accompaniment skills and singing songs/vocal training.
All courses are carefully designed and developed by Yamaha to enable students to make a positive start with first musical experiences and to support them in the development of their skills. Particular emphasis is placed on developing musical creativity for each individual student.
- Fun Key Kids (keyboard lessons)
- Fun Key (keyboard lessons)
- Pianoforte (piano individual lessons)
- Guitar Encounters (electric guitar group lessons)
- Yamaha Guitar Course (acoustic guitar group lessons)
- 6 Strings Adventure (acoustic guitar group lessons)
- Elementary Music Course
- Junior Play For Keeps
- Play For Keeps
- Piano Mate Course
- Keys 4 Music
- Class Vocals