The YAH-203 incorporates many of the design details of our top model 602, and shares many of its tonal characteristics. Easy to play, the 203 features excellent intonation.
- 6/7/2015 [Artists]
- Yamaha Artists Arfon Owen and Kirsty Abbotts Tutor at the 46th Wessex Band Summer School
Between the 27th July and 1st August, the Wessex Band Summer School took place in Sturminster Newton, Dorset. Attracting musicians of all ages from all over the country, the week long course offers players the opportunity to work with a team of internationally renowned tutors and conductors which included Yamaha artists Arfon Owen and Kirsty Abbotts.
- 30/5/2014 [Musical Instruments]
- Vintage look. Legendary Sound. The New Limited Edition 62 Saxophone.
Yamaha’s Legendary YAS-62 Saxophone in Limited Edition Vintage Umber Finish
- 5/4/2014 [Artists]
- Yamaha Artists at 20th Hamamatsu International Wind Instruments Academy and Festival
Yamaha Artists from across Europe to perform and present masterclasses.
Audio & Video
|Valve||Number of Valves||3 pistons|
|Bell||Bell Size||205mm (8-1/16")|
|Bore||Bore Size||11.73mm (0.462")|
- Alto Horn/Baritone/Euphonium/Tuba/Sousaphone Owner’s Manual [English / 3MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.