- 22/8/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Two Yamahas, one passion - join us in our foto contest at IFA 2014!
Come to IFA in Berlin, visit us on our booth and have a picture taken of yourself and the YZR-M1 – the same motor bike that Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo drive during races – and you'll have the chance to win a great prize! Read more ...
- 14/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha Support Spotify Connect on Stereo Receiver and Micro Component System
Yamaha stereo receiver and micro component system owners that have a Spotify Premium account can now enjoy instant access to millions of songs in high-quality on their Yamaha HiFi system ...
- 11/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- YSP-1400 test winner in the May issue of What Hi-Fi!
The 5 star rating comes as part of their group test, in which Yamaha's YSP-1400 was the clear winner. Read more ...
- 28/3/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha AV-Receiver RX-V677/777: The Home Cinema Reference – 7.2 Surround-Sound, 4K-Ultra-HD Processing, WiFi and Apple AirPlay
Yamaha Music Europe is proud to introduce the new RX-V677 and RX-V777 ...
- 21/8/2013 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha at IFA 2013: Best sound at home and out and about
Discover the best sound for home cinema, hi-fi and your personal musical enjoyment – at IFA 2013 (Hall 1.2, Booth 101). YAMAHA showcases exciting new products to enrich your life through music: Featuring Compact Bluetooth® speakers for the outdoors, Sound Projectors for the perfect home cinema experience and high-end home cinema components, innovations by YAMAHA stand for excellent sound, an unmatched technology, the finest workmanship and durable products. Also introducing YAMAHA’s designer sound-system Relit LSX-700, the first to combine the ambience of music and light in one unique product; see it first at IFA 2013 between Sept. 6th - 11th 2013.
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) technology uses down-firing drivers with square, pyramid-shaped reflective plates to radiate the sound efficiently in four horizontal directions. The reflective plates negate any effects caused by the floor surface and reduce resonance between sound waves reflected from the floor and the unit.
Audio & Video
|Type||Advanced YST and QD-Bass Subwoofer|
|Dynamic Power||270 W|
|Frequency Response||20-160 Hz|
|High-Efficiency Power Amplifier||Yes|
|BASS (Bass Action Selector System)||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||350 x 430 x 382 mm|
- YST-SW315 / YST-SW215 Owner's Manual [English / 8.6MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.