- QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) Technology
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- PWM Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier
- Linear Port for Minimizing Extraneous Noise
- 150 W Dynamic Power
- BASS (Bass Action Selector System)
- 20cm (8”) Multi-Range Driver with Magnetic Shielding
- 28–200Hz Low Frequency Reproduction
- Auto Standby with Sensitivity Selector (HIGH, LOW and OFF)
- Low (0.5W) Standby Power Consumption
- 21/8/2013 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha at IFA 2013: Best sound at home and out and about
Discover the best sound for home cinema, hi-fi and your personal musical enjoyment – at IFA 2013 (Hall 1.2, Booth 101). YAMAHA showcases exciting new products to enrich your life through music: Featuring Compact Bluetooth® speakers for the outdoors, Sound Projectors for the perfect home cinema experience and high-end home cinema components, innovations by YAMAHA stand for excellent sound, an unmatched technology, the finest workmanship and durable products. Also introducing YAMAHA’s designer sound-system Relit LSX-700, the first to combine the ambience of music and light in one unique product; see it first at IFA 2013 between Sept. 6th - 11th 2013.
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
QD-Bass (Quatre Dispersion Bass) technology uses down-firing drivers with square, pyramid-shaped reflective plates to radiate the sound efficiently in four horizontal directions. The reflective plates negate any effects caused by the floor surface and reduce resonance between sound waves reflected from the floor and the unit.
Audio & Video
|Type||Advanced YST II and QD-Bass Subwoofer|
|Dynamic Power||150 W|
|Frequency Response||28-200 Hz|
|Advanced YST||Advanced YST II|
|High-Efficiency Power Amplifier||Yes|
|BASS (Bass Action Selector System)||Yes|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||290 x 350 x 349 mm|