- 14/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha Support Spotify Connect on Stereo Receiver and Micro Component System
Yamaha stereo receiver and micro component system owners that have a Spotify Premium account can now enjoy instant access to millions of songs in high-quality on their Yamaha HiFi system ...
- 11/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- YSP-1400 test winner in the May issue of What Hi-Fi!
The 5 star rating comes as part of their group test, in which Yamaha's YSP-1400 was the clear winner. Read more ...
- 28/3/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha AV-Receiver RX-V677/777: The Home Cinema Reference – 7.2 Surround-Sound, 4K-Ultra-HD Processing, WiFi and Apple AirPlay
Yamaha Music Europe is proud to introduce the new RX-V677 and RX-V777 ...
- 21/8/2013 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha at IFA 2013: Best sound at home and out and about
Discover the best sound for home cinema, hi-fi and your personal musical enjoyment – at IFA 2013 (Hall 1.2, Booth 101). YAMAHA showcases exciting new products to enrich your life through music: Featuring Compact Bluetooth® speakers for the outdoors, Sound Projectors for the perfect home cinema experience and high-end home cinema components, innovations by YAMAHA stand for excellent sound, an unmatched technology, the finest workmanship and durable products. Also introducing YAMAHA’s designer sound-system Relit LSX-700, the first to combine the ambience of music and light in one unique product; see it first at IFA 2013 between Sept. 6th - 11th 2013.
Bluetooth is a technology for wireless communication between devices within an area of about 10 meters (33 ft) employing the 2.4 GHz frequency band, a band which can be used without a license.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Audio & Video
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||80 x 33 x 70 mm|