27/6/2012 [Professional Audio]
DXR Series - Flying Accessories
The new DXR-Series of active loudspeakers offers a compact and functional design for an impressive range of applications - even for Installation. The durable, portable design of its enclosure makes the DXR Series perfectly suited for use in a variety of environments.
All DXRs come equipped with rigging points, allowing them to be flown from trussing with standard eyebolts. (DXR8/DXR10: M8x15mm and DXR15: M10x18mm).
When more versatility is required, optional U-Brackets allow simple and easy rigging in both horizontal and vertical configurations. Local regulations apply and must be observed for all rigging and flying applications.
In only five small steps - Let the DXR Series „Fly“!
1. Assemble two L-shaped brackets into a U-shape using the included M5x10 screws as shown in the figure below.
2. Each rubber spacer on the inside of the bracket arms protects the enclosure and stabilizes the speaker for flying applications.
3. Affix the U-bracket on the wall or ceiling using appropriate metal brackets and bolts.
4. With a rigging bracket and a safety (both not included) you can install the speaker on traverse trussing (see illustration, left sided).
5. Adjust the speaker angle, then tighten the bolts until the speaker is securely affixed.